introduction

cookiemon

Jan 22, 2009
leicester,nc
whats up guys i have a 89' nonturbo supra i have only been admiring supras for about a year now but i love them. ever sence i have been helping my friend (spade) build his i figured i wonted one. The one i accuried is just a shell and after getting a motor, perferably gte, i was wondering whats an easy set up on the motor i can pull about 400-450hp. while the motor is out i would do rods and pistons(that would help out greatly). but what would be a next step on the build for my estamated hp range? (sorry about incorrect spelling the spell check on the computer im on for some reason does not work)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
cookiemon;1234341 said:
whats up guys i have a 89' nonturbo supra i have only been admiring supras for about a year now but i love them. ever sence i have been helping my friend (spade) build his i figured i wonted one. The one i accuried is just a shell and after getting a motor, perferably gte, i was wondering whats an easy set up on the motor i can pull about 400-450hp. while the motor is out i would do rods and pistons(that would help out greatly). but what would be a next step on the build for my estamated hp range? (sorry about incorrect spelling the spell check on the computer im on for some reason does not work)

Welcome to SM. :icon_bigg

This is an intro section. I suggest you search for some info first then make a post in the proper section if you can't find what you're looking for.

Duane