Introducing myself! I just bought Suprahooked's White Pearl MK3!

mrgibs121

Feb 4, 2015
rochester
Hey Guys, My name is Don. A little bit about myself first... I'm a 26 year old optical engineer with I guess what you could call a need for speed. This is car #11 for me already :biglaugh:. I recently had been looking around for a mk3 supra (always wanted one for some reason) and I was having a hell of a time until I came across John's car for sale down in PA. After talking with him for a while I decided to make the drive (im up in Rochester NY). He is a nice guy and very helpful. Long story short, after two 10 hour drives back to back and almost crashing my rental car due to snow, she is home safe in my garage :icon_bigg I had to thaw out my garage to spray off the underbody and wash the car because it got covered in salt on the way home. Attached are a few pics of the drive. I've been doing a lot of reading and will probably have some questions to post in the technical section in the near future. More keep coming up as I look over everything lol. I'm looking forward to bringing this practically new motor up to it's full potential!

IMAG0636.jpg
IMAG0637.jpg
IMAG0638.jpg
IMAG0641.jpg
IMAG0645.jpg

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Glad to see the new owner posted on here! I couldn't imagine driving a Supra on that icy looking stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it and make sure you did get all the salt off of it. I'd hate to see it start rusting...