Intro post

Supra6

Dec 4, 2008
Melbourne
Hi
I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I bought my first supra about five years ago which was a stock mk2. I have since sold that and now have a mk3 with 7mgte engine, lowered suspension and 17" rims. And for a bit of fun i've also got a silver mk2 with 7mgte conversion. Both cars run standard boost

As you might expect with the 7m engine, I have blown two head gaskets :cry: ...

cheers, Supra6

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Wow, hahaah. I'm sorry to hear that both of your Supras have BHG's. Looks like you've got yourself a hand full. I would really like to see some pics of the MKIII.

Welcome to SM.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Supra6;1212308 said:
Hi
I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I bought my first supra about five years ago which was a stock mk2. I have since sold that and now have a mk3 with 7mgte engine, lowered suspension and 17" rims. And for a bit of fun i've also got a silver mk2 with 7mgte conversion. Both cars run standard boost

As you might expect with the 7m engine, I have blown two head gaskets :cry: ...

cheers, Supra6

Welcome but "as you might expect with the 7M"? Why would I expect this exactly....(not intended for a response)

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra;1212326 said:
Welcome but "as you might expect with the 7M"? Why would I expect this exactly....(not intended for a response)

Duane

When I saw that earlier, I started laughing and couldn't wait for you or IJ to see it.........I swear I thought of you two right off of the bat........:biglaugh: