intro: Hi

rasmussenbc

Oct 16, 2008
Gig Harbor, WA
been a member for 89 days but havent posted anything yet and my account is in danger of being deleted. I use my account pretty much just so I can use the search feature.

20 years old, Pierce county, WA, 87 N/A supra w/targa & 5spd conversion, 88 hardtop turbo project; lots of weight reduction, aiming for 500+ whp.

I love these cars. My brother and I own 4 total. My friends all have hondas and hate on the 7m, which is my motivation to get my project done. I just wish I had more money and knew where to get cheap parts.

Thanks to all the supra veterans, you have been a huge help.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
rasmussenbc;1222602 said:
been a member for 89 days but havent posted anything yet and my account is in danger of being deleted. I use my account pretty much just so I can use the search feature.

20 years old, Pierce county, WA, 87 N/A supra w/targa & 5spd conversion, 88 hardtop turbo project; lots of weight reduction, aiming for 500+ whp.

I love these cars. My brother and I own 4 total. My friends all have hondas and hate on the 7m, which is my motivation to get my project done. I just wish I had more money and knew where to get cheap parts.

Thanks to all the supra veterans, you have been a huge help.

Tell your friends not to hate just cus they gots vtek:biglaugh: dont make them any better.
No really, I use to be a honda guy too then I seen the light, toyota.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
People always hate on the 7M because of how beasty it is. Good luck on the project, what are your plans to get to 500WHP? What turbo are you going to run? Post some pics or make a build thread. Welcome to SM.