Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Fucking get. it. done. son.

goodie.gif

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
You sir, have just been rendered unemployable by the internet. Hope you've enjoyed your stay and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

lol...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Pretty good read, I gotta say, thanks for posting. I totally wouldn't have understood yesterday's comic if not for this thread. :p

Typhoon

Jun 30, 2007
ACT
Wow. Nerds with social disorders arguing amongst each other about nothing. Intellectual giants there. Who gives a rat's ass?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Typhoon;1789310 said:
Wow. Nerds with social disorders arguing amongst each other about nothing. Intellectual giants there. Who gives a rat's ass?

ROFL...You enjoy living in a cave...I take offense to your ignorance. Without people like us nerds people like you would still be sitting in a cave eating raw meat and hoping lightning strikes near to burn something. The problem is that Paul Christoforo stepped into our arena, yea he isn't a nerd, just some wanna be MW3 playing frat boy jock that thinks he can still play bully on the net like he did in HS...the real world is run by nerds, we are the reason you can reply to this thread, call your mother or wife on the phone, and turn that car over with a key...so a little respect...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
LunaVyohr;1789392 said:
In case you guys missed it, Kotaku ran a google search on the guy's email and found a detailed post he made on a steroids forum.
Why does that not surprise me? Man, I try to avoid Kotaku like the plague. Between my two biggest hobbies (cars and gaming), I spend enough time on Kotaku's sister site, Jalopnik. I don't think I'd ever play a game again if I were to get lost on Kotaku...