Interior lighting question

suprared89

Sep 8, 2005
atlanta, georgia
Guys,
I just had an aftermarket radio installed in my mkiii. I don't know if the problem is related to the radio but....

I have NO interior lights. The dash lights work at the cluster and at the heat/ac controls. I have searched here and found that the dimmer switch is usually a problem.
I don't think this is the case with mine, being that my dimmer and dash lights do in fact work.

I have no dome lights, door lights and no light in the hatch area. I have checked the dome light fues, and it is good.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
suprared89;1887355 said:
Any thoughts on what the module looks like???
I'd guess a plastic box of some sort, given what I've seen of these things in the Supra. I'm guessing that if I knew how to read electrical diagrams better, I wouldn't need to know the physical location of the box, but it might help guys like me out. Then again, without knowing how to read these diagrams better, knowing where the box is wouldn't do me much good.

Just a tip, sometimes it is the simple stuff. Try the small stuff (fuses, plugs) first. IIRC, if the hazard switch isn't plugged in, you lose a lot of things.