inspire me with pics of "your" garage...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Man I'm jealous of some of you... I need to get digging on info from the city to see if I even *can* build a second garage in my back yard.

That old Chevy yours Jayhall?

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Nah that my dads. Being between renting and buying right now so Im spending a few months here, and mom is nice enough to park in the driveway so Ive got a place to keep it. Lots of tools here though! Its so much easier to be handy working on my car here than it was at my old place.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Ian I hate you! :p

I would take a pic of my garage, but you cannot currently see the garage due to the overflowing stuff in it.

Ian, what is up in your "green" room treehouse like "perch" up there?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Flateric;1826539 said:
Ian I hate you! :p

I would take a pic of my garage, but you cannot currently see the garage due to the overflowing stuff in it.

Ian, what is up in your "green" room treehouse like "perch" up there?
It's an office space I'm using to store bits and pieces, one day I'll get the racks and mezzanine done and it'll be an office again!

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
love that floor! Totally jelly!

leecheater;1826144 said:
p1826632_1.jpg

57trimMKIII

Texas Supras' Slowest
Jul 14, 2010
DFW, TX
You won't regret the extension - night and day difference. The garage at my dad's place felt cramped when it was only a 3 car.

Now it's a 5 car garage with plenty of room! And the Supra even has a few Vettes and bikes to keep it company. :bigthumb:

Parts of the garage are still a work in progress (ongoing project), but I'll be happy to send you some pics on the local forum.

jdm-rhd

Jan 19, 2012
orbiting caprica
some really nice garages...im getting excited about it again.

gonna have a local contractor give me a bid. need room for at least 5 cars, 1 bike and a small work area.

te72;1825989 said:
...I believe this very subject was brought up not too long ago. Are you speaking of the metal shipping containers?
yes...i chked into it and locally they are going for $2200 & up. i did find one that was pretty nice cause it was insulated & made of alum. & stainless. was pretty high tho. waiting on quotes for shipping.

92 Hellraiser;1828558 said:
You won't regret the extension - night and day difference. The garage at my dad's place felt cramped when it was only a 3 car.

Now it's a 5 car garage with plenty of room! And the Supra even has a few Vettes and bikes to keep it company. :bigthumb:

Parts of the garage are still a work in progress (ongoing project), but I'll be happy to send you some pics on the local forum.
hey...whats up? yeah man, send me some pics...

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
26150090056_medium.jpg

the Turkey barn.... 946 sq/ft of 16,000(x5) <- not my family farm but a rental....

and the 87 parts car...