Injector Group Buy ends tonight

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
OK....this is now coming to a conclusion I am ending this goup buy tonight. If anyone wants a good deal on this group buy today is the day to get in. I WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN....it's just too much work for the aggrevation.

Thanks for those that participated! Where can you get 1000cc Delphi incectors under $400.00 shipped in America? No where.....so get in or forget this in the future. I will not hold another one nor will I answer pm's about this in the future after this is over.

Thanks for your co operation.

Anthony

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
:(

Damn Anthony

Sorry to hear about this bud.

1000cc/min injectors @ $400? Unheard off!

Unfortunatly. This attidtude of saying, yeah I am intrested and backing out is prevelant here as has been for quite some time.

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
figgie;1133371 said:
:(

Damn Anthony

Sorry to hear about this bud.

1000cc/min injectors @ $400? Unheard off!

Unfortunatly. This attidtude of saying, yeah I am intrested and backing out is prevelant here as has been for quite some time.

That's under $400.00 Figgie. I can appreciate things being tight...but there were people hounding me to buy, and when they were added to the list they backed out. These guys that got in QWIKLY are waiting for others that have completely backed out. I have mine installed since August, and my car is working great. I am trying to get a good tune, and I am waiting for the Great Chevyeater to tune me. I have been driving with no issues at all.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
are the sub 1000cc/min injector the ball & seat type from Delphi (usually called Multec)? I know the monster 1600cc/min Bosch injectors only come in Pintle flavor.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Pretty sure they are the ball/seat type. Reaction speed wise, between the disc and the pintle. Probably a better choice for those running a stock ECU actually.

Anthony - I appreciate your efforts...even though there's a few "wanna be" types that got in on this. Don't let them jade your opinion of most ;)

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
jdub;1133546 said:
Pretty sure they are the ball/seat type. Reaction speed wise, between the disc and the pintle. Probably a better choice for those running a stock ECU actually.

Anthony - I appreciate your efforts...even though there's a few "wanna be" types that got in on this. Don't let them jade your opinion of most ;)

I don't feel Jaded but I have watched many group buys, and joined a few , and I must say that it's too much work, and a lot of nonsense to deal with for me. I have had my set for a month and everyone that wants a set will not have to wait anymore. I am sorry that Guys that paid like you had to wait so I ended this to get you guys going.