Indiana mini-meet vids.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Well for all you n00bs that live IN or near the Indiana area...stop hiding, come out and enjoy the fun! These are just a few video's of what we did on our "mini meet" on July 2nd. Matt's house/garage AKA Hunter Toyota, is like home away from home. Garage, Supra's always around, and it's just the bomb-digity. We need to start getting more people out and around showing up to meets..Anywho, here are few vids..

This is Matt(mkiiSupraMan18)'s well..MK2. Vid of him launching and doing a 1/4 mile via G-Tech. If you haven't seen this beast before, watch this! :)
http://smvideos.suprapics.com/index.php?fileid=05638e7b9de67d2271194019aed7f756

This is Matt(mkiiSupraman18)'s MK2 again...coming back the other direction...130mph Fly-by. :love: http://smvideos.suprapics.com/index.php?fileid=4fdf1c62b08146a2dae199cbd59afd6b

Last but not least, Wes'(Westonboege)'s MK3....Just burning off some tires. :icon_bigg
http://smvideos.suprapics.com/index.php?fileid=d28c869b499fca6a9b09343858107552

..........::hah::

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Ugh, the flyby isn't nearly as cool as I had hoped, and U missed the shower o' sparks that I threw off just after you stopped filming. :icon_conf

Next time we'll have to have you stand right next to the road.

Pics?

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Ahh, very lucky for you. There are several Supra owners in the Evansville area. Actually, my car originally came from Laggottee(sp), IN which is very close to Evansville. You are waaay down south, but nothing more than a few hour drive will get you to where we are. That is one thing great about Indiana, yeah, we have a lot of cities and cruise places, but when it comes down to it, there are sooooo many roads on around here that are straight and clear for miles to play on..SAFELY. Let me/us know when you get in the area. :)

supraman06

Clean BPU Supra
Dec 27, 2005
TX
s73.photobucket.com
I have an 89T.
New 7M-GTE with about 46,000 Miles on it, Rear end with about 14,000 on it, HKS 1.2 MHG with ARP Studs, JDM Turn Signals, Dr. Jonez MBC set at 12PSI, SOGI Short Shift Mod with stock Knob, FATT Hidden in Ash Tray, Clifford Matrix RSX 3.5 Alarm system, Cat-Back exhaust, Fog light mod, and Turbo XS-RFL. That's all I can think of right now.

In the link on my first post on this page has old pictures on it. With out any of this stuff done lol.

Thanks guys!

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Saweet.

Speaking of MBC's...I think I need to just buy one of Dr.J's...
The one that I made works, and I can adjust it from anything below 7psi...but if I barely crank it...it goes straight up Max (18psi)...then hits fuel cut. It's bothering me...I can't get it in between. :( It was working fine during the meet. :(

westonboege

May 25, 2005
providence RI
i have a dr j's mbc i bought like three weeks ago... Right after i bought it i got my greddy profec b working again... if you want it ill give you a deal...