Import Alliance, Nashville, TN July 25th/26th

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1357610#post1357610

I would like more Supra's there than the last IA meet I went too, this isn't a meet its a show, so prizes and contest are on.

Saturday 8a.m. - 5p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. - 5p.m.

Nashville Super Speedway
4847-F McCreary Rd
Lebanon, TN 37090

ImportAlliance is the largest import car meet in the country. Last year we had 1900 cars in attendance over the weekend and expect attendance to grow even larger this year.

Admission:
$10.00 for all weekend
$7.00 for one day

Caravans will be coming from all over the country again. I will be posting links to them on our website.

Once again we will have Local, Regional, and National meets held at our event.

Check out our new website and become a friend of ours on myspace.

www.ImportAlliance.org
www.myspace.com/ImportAlliance

SO the main reason for this thread is parking, For all the supras to park together we need to preregister 10 or more supras, I've started a thread on the local forum (http://tennspeed.net/forums/showthre...586#post264586)

Since IA is now the NOPI(Yea I know, rice fest) but the supra community seems not to make a ton of apearences outside of our own meets. So I was hoping we could make more of a showing.
The last IA meet had 1900 cars.

I've got a list going, so if your coming, add your name to it.

Name/Gen/Color/State

1.SupraMario (Mario / Mark III / Black)

MacDaddy_J_420

I heart SM
Sep 5, 2007
Dalton, GA
Mario I will be there with the supra as long as it runs, if not I guess I will roll up in the IS.

1.SupraMario (Mario / Mark III / Black)
2.MacDaddy_J_420 (James / Mk3 / White)

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
We need 10 people minimum to get onto the pre-pay list and be able to use the line, This doesnt look like we will have 10, so more than likely my friend, james and I and some MKIV guys I know will be meeting up before we make it out there.
I'll have details hopefully tomorrow.

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
SupraMario;1369628 said:
We need 10 people minimum to get onto the pre-pay list and be able to use the line, This doesnt look like we will have 10, so more than likely my friend, james and I and some MKIV guys I know will be meeting up before we make it out there.
I'll have details hopefully tomorrow.

There's always a bunch of people from chatt that goes i was just going to go with them, but james sent me a message saying he's going on sat, which would work better for me anyways, if you wanna meet up some were that would be sweet!

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Nalleywhacker;1369640 said:
There's always a bunch of people from chatt that goes i was just going to go with them, but james sent me a message saying he's going on sat, which would work better for me anyways, if you wanna meet up some were that would be sweet!

Yea we can do that.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Ok boys and girls, I will be posting up a meeting place tomorrow, but the time is sat 7:30 AM we will be meeting. We will be meeting up with 2 MKIV guys, adam and moody. SO no showing off LOL.

Cya at 7:30 AM LOL