I'm just sayin, wow....really

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Says it has max weight reduction, still has factory crash bars and carpet and such.. lulz

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
I couldnt resist...had to email him..wonder if I can get him going:

Hi!

WOW 315bhp??? Please tell me more! How many of the buttons on the dash do you have to hit to hit that (is it just the big red one?) What does that kind of power even feel like, does it throw you back in your seat? It does have seats right? That has to be one heck of a RACE CAR. Do you run 4x4 races with it or just dirt track? I don't see too good at night so those rally lights would be good for me. Also, are you an artist by trade? That hood graphic is sick man! Too bad I don't have 5 grand or I would be all over this....Hey is that car in the background for sale? I bet that one at least has around 250bhp right? I could settle for that.

Thanks,

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Well that's different. You have engine choices of 1G/1J/2J/7M as well as multiple V8's and you say, no, I don't want any of those. So you walk out into left field and choose a 2.0L Nissan motor. That had to be something that was just sitting around in his shed collecting dust.

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
7M4EVR;1992214 said:
I couldnt resist...had to email him..wonder if I can get him going:

Hi!

WOW 315bhp??? Please tell me more! How many of the buttons on the dash do you have to hit to hit that (is it just the big red one?) What does that kind of power even feel like, does it throw you back in your seat? It does have seats right? That has to be one heck of a RACE CAR. Do you run 4x4 races with it or just dirt track? I don't see too good at night so those rally lights would be good for me. Also, are you an artist by trade? That hood graphic is sick man! Too bad I don't have 5 grand or I would be all over this....Hey is that car in the background for sale? I bet that one at least has around 250bhp right? I could settle for that.

Thanks,
I would like to see what he has to tell you

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Backlash2032;1992209 said:
Says it has max weight reduction, still has factory crash bars and carpet and such.. lulz

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Can't zoom on those pics on my phone... But is that a stock driver seat I spy??

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Not my cup of tea but i dig it....not the whole lot of it but props to him for being different....and it actually runs!