I'm Back! - Toyota Soarer

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
Not sure if anybody remembers me...

Anyway, after a year or so of messing around with old French cars (be glad you don't get them over there!) I decided to come back to Toyotas, and this time finally get myself something with a little boost. I played with the idea of another Supra, but without me being able to do a rebuild of pretty much the entire car I'd never be happy with one, I'd constantly be worrying about BHG, rod knock, rust etc. I began looking for the next best thing, and that led me to the Toyota Soarer!

They are worth absolutely nothing over here. Believe it or not, you'd struggle to get a manual/Turbo MK3 for the price I paid for my Soarer.

Nothing at all special, in fact she is a bit tatty but I'm hoping to sort that over the coming months and years (It is definitely a keeper!). Bone stock aside from the awful wheels, but it. And it's Black, with is stupidly rare for a Soarer.

(Excuse the crap photos or the ghetto location that is my local park :))

soar%202.JPG

Soar%203.JPG

soar%207.JPG

Soar%209.JPG

soar%2010.JPG

Soar%2011.JPG

Soar%2012.JPG

soar%205.JPG

Like I said, Nothing special...

Suggestions as to what I should do with it mod wise is VERY welcome as I'm not really sure what I want to do with it. What I do know is that I need more noise - Whilst the muted roar of a standard 1J is impressive, I want to start sending shivers down my spine :naughty:.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Hopefully I'll be sticking around a bit more than I have in the past :)

Thanks

Josh

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
vIetDrIfTeR;1598608 said:
so how much was this baby then?

£1,050, or $1,641.64 in your money :naughty:

87mk111;1598618 said:
3 inch turbo back exhaust for sures, maybe a huge front mount as well?

Planning on quite a few mods including a Front mount, but I'm thinking that I'll spray it black so it doesn't draw attention to itself. Problem is that I'm already hankering after an Aristo, so who knows if I'll actually ever finish this one.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
damn...SO CHEAP!

I'd get that in a heartbeat!

Surprising as it may be I don't think those rims look that bad, at least on this car. First glace at angled shots they look allright. Definitely get something else with the money you saved though...lucky bum.

Or a turbo...whichever.