I'm a noob and I know it....but I'm learning fast

Crazy_Tycoon

Jan 29, 2009
Abbotsford BC
flame proof noob here....I'm a fast learner, love my 83 MK2 with a 7M-GTE in it.....hopefully getting it going in the next couple of weeks.

mg2130jj7.jpg

By crazytycoon, shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi at 2009-02-01

Comming shortly for the car is a HKS TT, SSQV BOV, NEW HKS intake pipe....and some blue vacume line tubing to make the engine bay look good :naughty:

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
Welcome to SM!

A few words of advice, keep your head down, speak only when spoken to, and then without warning, shank the biggest Mod here. After that nobody will mess with you.:sarcasm:

Just kidding, the guys and gals on here are great with a lot of insight and knowledge on our cars.

Enjoy the plethora of Supra information!

PS: Diggin the old school Celica too....

Crazy_Tycoon

Jan 29, 2009
Abbotsford BC
thanks for all the welcome love...no Youtube vids yet but they will be comming....they are both beauties...hopefully the 77 is finished in time for my daughter to learn how to drive in it.

simpsons7s

Its pronounced Nu-clear..
Oct 9, 2005
Riverside, Ca.
The first step to overcoming being a noob is admitting it.... congradulations on your admission to not only being a noob but to loving the 7m, both can be a big step. Very nice cars I look forward to seeing more pics :icon_bigg

Crazy_Tycoon

Jan 29, 2009
Abbotsford BC
simpsons7s;1246096 said:
The first step to overcoming being a noob is admitting it.... congradulations on your admission to not only being a noob but to loving the 7m, both can be a big step. Very nice cars I look forward to seeing more pics :icon_bigg

your car is very clean...nice work...did you just move the coil packs over to the right hand side to clean up the look and paint it red, or is that a different coil pack?

CyFi6;1246164 said:
Theres a difference between a noob and a newbie :)
Welcome

and the main difference being a noob is 2 letters short of being kicked off the forum, where a newbie will be kicked off the next time he asks a stupid question without doing any research

simpsons7s

Its pronounced Nu-clear..
Oct 9, 2005
Riverside, Ca.
Crazy_Tycoon;1246939 said:
your car is very clean...nice work...did you just move the coil packs over to the right hand side to clean up the look and paint it red, or is that a different coil pack?
and the main difference being a noob is 2 letters short of being kicked off the forum, where a newbie will be kicked off the next time he asks a stupid question without doing any research

Thanks for the props, Those are MSD, GM style high output coil packs, I moved them to the side to make pulling plugs easy during dyno and racing. Origionally I took the stock ones and painted them blue, I thought they looked cool, I got a few laughs.

Newb, Noob , Newbie ....whatever, you got the right attitude so you will go far.:icon_bigg

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
"II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed. "

Crazy_Tycoon

Jan 29, 2009
Abbotsford BC
CyFi6;1247103 said:
"II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed. "

well then let me quickly change the title of the introduction too...."I know what the hell I'm doing" and that means I'm gonna blow up 2 or 3 engines while I figure out what I'm doing wrong without telling anyone I blew up 2 or 3 engines and then post the 4th successfully running engine that I bought from someone else and had them do all the work as my own :naughty: