I was bored one Teusday so mini photoshoot + cool story + pictures.....

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Hey guys, three weeks ago I was getting ready to part out the car I have been working on for over three years. The car took an unexpected turn and was once again in jack stands.... I had pretty much given up and had accepted the truth, I could no longer keep my mk3. Options were to part it out and make back as much money possible back or sell the whole car and hopefully someone will give me something for it. I didnt care how much I just wanted to see it gone asap soo I could put it behind me. One day I got my little ohmeter and all but defeated I decided to start going over everything again.... Everything started making sense all of a sudden. Two days later my car was running again and three days after that it was beating a 2012 Subaru Wrx a classmate drives that called me a chicken when I admitted I was only on stock boost at the moment and my car is not yet 100% but getting there. So we took a backroad he knew and the old mk3 made me proud :).... Today was a beautiful day soo I decided to go do a mini photoshoot just because I am really happy to have my car back and its staying..... Subway is also on the way to the place I took the pictures at and I wanted to the girl there :D.... Soo here yall go... The Sup...
p1890044_1.jpg

p1890044_2.jpg

p1890044_3.jpg

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Thank you :D... Appriciate the love and dont be jelous, you have the same car and its prob in way better shape than mine... Believe it......

Sep 19, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Looks great. I have emotional swings about my Supra every day, but right after I think about selling it, I realize I am full of shit, and will never get rid of it. (except for the right price which is way high.)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
emericaskater285;1890141 said:
Looks great. I have emotional swings about my Supra every day, but right after I think about selling it, I realize I am full of shit, and will never get rid of it. (except for the right price which is way high.)
I always said that if someone came up to me with $10k in an envelope, I'd sign over the title right there. So far, I've only even been asked if I would sell one time. Oddly enough, that was about 2 days after I bought it. :p

Anyway, Sside, weren't you and I going back and forth over PM's on the subject of cutting your losses on this car? Glad to see it worked out for ya. :D

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
te72;1890152 said:
I always said that if someone came up to me with $10k in an envelope, I'd sign over the title right there. So far, I've only even been asked if I would sell one time. Oddly enough, that was about 2 days after I bought it. :p

Anyway, Sside, weren't you and I going back and forth over PM's on the subject of cutting your losses on this car? Glad to see it worked out for ya. :D

Haha yup man we sure were..... I was ready to give the car up and was actually getting ready to start gutting it.... If someone would have offered me 3,000 for it at the time I would have sold it in a heartbeat.... The interior (cough..shadow grey)of the car and is also in great shape.... To part it out would have been slow and painful, I'm glad I didnt thou..... Hey pretty soon I may post a mini documentary I made on Supras.... Iono if its something the community would like to see.....