I thought it was time...

eraezer

Nov 6, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden
Hello,
I have been browsing this forum for a while and now I thought it was time for me to introduce myself.

My name is Marcus, Iam 23 years old and I live in the capitol of Sweden, Stockholm. I'm studying at the royal institute of technology.

I have been interested in cars since 2003 when I got my first car, a mazda 626 coupe (GC) from 1984. I saved it from the junkyard :) but it took me 2 years before I could drive it. Its still not done but its fun to drive and I still have it.

My second car is also a mazda, but one generation newer, a GD from 1990. This has like the other one been renovate but taken a couple steps further :evil2: I have turbo converted its FE-DOHC engine. The suspension have been upgraded.

And now to my lastest and third car. The supra :)
It's an 89 targa, red and ofcoars with the 7-GTE. It was actually bought so that I could take the engine, drivetrain and suspension and install it in my GC... but after driving it and seen the actual condition I decided to do a build on the supra instead.

Those are my cars, I still have both of my mazdas.

I'm now tired of working out on the driveway so now I have a spot in a garage :p
It will be so nice not caring about the weather, not hiding from the rain, not put on five t-shirts under the jacket just to keep warm :D It will be wonderful!

Now you know a little bit about me and my cars.