I need to vent....sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see....

once again.... since i am not an expert for Supra stuff... and ask questions about things i really dont know about...

its taken as being all whiney...

i posted my opinion about getting ripped and shredded...

I GOT RIPPED AND SHREDDED AGAIN.

A MILLION THANKS... TO ALL WHO RESPONDED WITH HONESTY AND NOT HOSTILITY.

AND DONT WORRY I WILL NEVER ASK A QUESTION ON THE BOARD AGAIN. JUST SO I WONT LOOK STUPID AS THE MOD'S CLAIM I DO.

Last edited:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Posting questions is great.

Telling other people to post pictures of Supra's with clear corner lights isn't really stimulating conversation... Go hang out with the riceboy Honda Civic crowd if you want people to get wood over that topic...

Especially when you post it in the BUSIEST section of the site, and nobody replies after a week... That's a pretty clear indication that your post doesn't interest anyone. Bumping it just makes it annoying.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63682

Posting to see yourself post is, at best lame and at worst is annoying.

Post something of substance or interest and you'll get more replies around here than you'll know what to do with.

Since you've chosen to post publicly about a mod decision rather than a PM discussion, I'm no longer compelled to be "nice". I'll give it to you straight:

Quite honestly, since you've asked, you've even got your own thread in the mod forum because your posts have become so inane of late it's irritating people.

Stop posting shit posts and people will stop flaming you, and we'll stop closing them.

SM is not the most "warm fuzzy" of forums, I admit. The car we all come here to celebrate is above average. We don't tolerate fools easily, and we expect our posters to be a bit above the average idiot as well.

Read the link JAV posted, it may explain a lot...

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
You sure are a whiney clit, aren't you?

wahmbulance.jpg

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I always find what I'm looking for on the search on this site. If you've got your panties in a bunch about your turn signal thread, click on the search button and type in "clear turn signals" it'll bring up 6 pages of results. Start looking through them and you're bound to find what you're looking for, if you don't then start a new thread about it.

p915141_1.gif
p915141_1.gif
p915141_1.gif
p915141_1.gif
p915141_1.gif

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Supracentral;915131 said:
Quite honestly, since you've asked, you've even got your own thread in the mod forum because your posts have become so inane of late it's irritating people.
We have a mod forum?

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
SupraDerk;915143 said:
You're probably gonna want thicker skin.

If you can't handle it on this site, you basically just fail. This is the tamest site I am on, you wouldn't last long on some of the sites I go on
p915147_1.gif

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Dunckel;915144 said:
We have a mod forum?
Well WE don't... the mods do.
To discuss us behind the scenes.

I agree Loki, this is one of the tamest, and fairest sites I know of. You really have to screw up to be banned, and really have to do some dumb things to get pointed out real quick.

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
BA BAM! another thread of :flamed:

sorry to say, but you were asking for it. i joined this group knowing very little about cars, and i would say that this website and similar groups taught me everything.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I really like this site..you get the occasional asshole.. I sometimes have questions, but I generally research the site and/or google first before asking.. The guys here are actually a shit load nicer then the ones on SupraForums... Most of them are so uptight, you even glance in their general direction, they go ape shit..

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
wow, this thread really turned ugly...I think one reply with an good explanation is good enough and all other post after that is unnecessary and overkill.

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
I might be going a bit off topic but here are some pictures of my MK3 86girl with clear fronts and clear rears. I don't have clear fender signals because I never found a distributor / vendor / place that sells them. So I slapped bubbles. I do wish I had a pair of clears like one of the ROTM has so I can have the full clear look outside the tails.

Its not clear all the way around but clear 2/3 of the way so you can get "some" idea of how it would look. I'm sorry its late but hopefully it shows not everyone may "seem" like a prick. I would of personally replied to your thread earlier if I had seen it.

I personally find this site amazing because of the mods themselves for numerous reasons. Hopefully the pictures would help you decide on purchasing them or whatever it was that you needed from them.

Attachments

• DSC04774.JPG
    DSC04774.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC04765.JPG
    DSC04765.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 46
Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Status
Not open for further replies.