I havent been around for a while, heres an update!

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
So with the day and age of smart phones I don't spend much time on the computer anymore. But I am still alive and well, if any of you were worried. (yeah right!) Anyways, my car has undergone some changes, and Ive been getting out to the meets around here and the pacnw as much as I can. By the way Im a home owner now, in one of the most expensive markets in the world too but that hasn't stopped me making it to Supras In Vegas, two years in a row now! Which I have won fastest mkiii at the drags back to back. Life is good, car is broken again but its winter and its been great for the past 6 years with absolutely zero issues. Without further delay, heres some of the most recent photos of my car. Just a little update:

Now if anyone is curious, I have got in my possession a 1992 sunroof car. Im going to be taking everything out of this black car because it has some rust in the wheel wells and a little on the rear shock towers. This car is still ok though, so Im going to put a chevy small block in it and do some burnouts while I build the 92. Cheers friends thanks for looking

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Love the shots with the FT1, carbonfibre and black goes good together too. I ditched all my CF because it was too much of a contrast on a red car.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
jayhall;2062743 said:
by the way im a home owner now, in one of the most expensive markets in the world too but that hasn't stopped me making it to supras in vegas, two years in a row now!

mbn

ask92

That guy.
Nov 17, 2008
Rocklin, CA
I'm coming for that drag race trophy next year ;). Good talking to you this year and next year ill be out to help with the Shenanigans!

-Andrew

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
black89t;2062798 said:
nice car!

so what times were you running in vegas? curious what it took for fastest mk3.

12.7 @ 111 this year. Ive gone quicker here at home but my set up is getting old and tired. Plus I refuse to run anything but a true street tire, no et streets for me its a street car and I like to run what I bring

ask92;2062779 said:
I'm coming for that drag race trophy next year ;). Good talking to you this year and next year ill be out to help with the Shenanigans!

-Andrew

you too man! cant wait to have some competition out there next year. Ly broke and the other mkiii was running stock turbo class so some actual races will be awesome!

rodel;2062762 said:

after all the shit and years with my car down, it really is

Beals;2062748 said:
Love the shots with the FT1, carbonfibre and black goes good together too. I ditched all my CF because it was too much of a contrast on a red car.

Thank you. I agree, at night you cant even tell that the hood, light covers and roof are any different from the rest of the car

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Jayhall;2062743 said:
So with the day and age of smart phones I don't spend much time on the computer anymore. But I am still alive and well, if any of you were worried. (yeah right!) Anyways, my car has undergone some changes, and Ive been getting out to the meets around here and the pacnw as much as I can. By the way Im a home owner now, in one of the most expensive markets in the world too but that hasn't stopped me making it to Supras In Vegas, two years in a row now! Which I have won fastest mkiii at the drags back to back. Life is good, car is broken again but its winter and its been great for the past 6 years with absolutely zero issues. Without further delay, heres some of the most recent photos of my car. Just a little update:

Now if anyone is curious, I have got in my possession a 1992 sunroof car. Im going to be taking everything out of this black car because it has some rust in the wheel wells and a little on the rear shock towers. This car is still ok though, so Im going to put a chevy small block in it and do some burnouts while I build the 92. Cheers friends thanks for looking

I'm loving these pictures. Nice to see you checking in, don't be a stranger building your new Supra! The bridge picture is stellar and the ones of your MK3 and the FT1 confirmed my suspicions, the MK3 is the sexiest Toyota in existence.