I HATE the new Texas registration stickers!!!

DyslexicSquirrel

Busy Member
Mar 9, 2006
San Marcos, TX
I don't know if anyone else is ranting about this or if any other states have adopted this new sticker, but it is the worst looking piece of crap I've ever seen. It looks like a little cheap piece of inkjet printed paper being held up by scotch tape...except without the sticking quality of tape. Why Texas, WHY!!!

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
i got some on my car that i got when i baught it but its from a local metro park. i hate them..... lol we dotn have that type of stickers here. well not yet;)

ericshere03

Apr 17, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
NDBoost said:
1 plate on rear, no stickers or front plate in az.

woot

If anyone has been to rockey point, thay have plates in fron rear, stickers on the rear window and front windshiels, imagine if you were mexican, Glad to be in the USofA, lol, better yet AZ win 1 plate.

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
I am so with you on this one, I friggin HATE those damn things. They look like total shit, I've ripped them a couple of times getting them separated from the friggin paper, and the very fist one I got I had no idea what to do with what I now know is the motorcycle sticker. I carried that thing around in my glovebox cause I didn't know what the hell to do with it.

They suck, are retarded big, and look like total shit. AND as I just found out putting my wife's new sticker on, they leave a residue on the windshied from the 'laser printer' crap toner used to print them.

totally gay:3d_frown:

bryanintexas

aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!
Apr 4, 2005
spring, texas
How about that...they could have saved money doing away w/ front plates (i.e.-less to produce) and kept the better stickers! Bastards!

btw - notice that your new sticker has your plate # on it to verify that is the car it is registered to. Another way for the "man" to keep you in check!

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
My friend made a sticker with photoshop. I looks real but its one sided!!! He got stoped last week and the cop said "I see you fixed your sticker problem" and let him go!!!