I found a place to live, WooHoo!!!

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
As some of you may know, I'm moving to Sedro-Wooley in about a month to be closer to my fiance. I'll be renting a room in a fairly new house and parking the Supra in Mattsplat72's garage next to his Supra. So if anyone lives in that area, we must have a meet soon. I'll be up there in 2 weeks with the Supra. So if anyone wants to meet up LMK.

Adam

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
good to hear adam. Im living really close to the boarder now, and even closer to Sedro, so we'll definatly have to meet up. Do you snowboard? I plan on going to Baker more than once this year.

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Glad to hear you moved into your own place Daryl. We will definitely have to have an international meet for those of us who live so close to the border. Maybe we can convice Duane and Tekdeus to come down as well. Since I don't have a smart drivers liscense or passport, the meets that I go to will have to be in Washington. It's not like it's that far to the border.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
as far as i know, you still dont need a passport. I went and got mine anyways. I think its June 2009 that a passport is required for travel by land. My cars tucked away for the winter, mainly until i rebuild my turbo.

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
If it's June 2009 then I will get my passport in January and we can have meets on either side of the border. Hopefully your Supra won't be tucked away for too long. You've been deprived of being able to drive a Supra for so long.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Jayhall;1178310 said:
as far as i know, you still dont need a passport. I went and got mine anyways. I think its June 2009 that a passport is required for travel by land. My cars tucked away for the winter, mainly until i rebuild my turbo.

Incorrect, passports are required

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Clueless;1178380 said:
Incorrect, passports are required

Sorry but "you" are incorrect. ;) I drive across the border almost every weekend and I can assure you, you do NOT need a passport as JAYHALL stated until '09. You do however need one when flying.

On topic, I could be at a meet but won't bring Supra as I'm adding some new additions to it this year. :)

Duane

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
January 23, 2007* – Passports, Merchant Mariner Documents (MMDs) or NEXUS Air cards will be required for all air travel, and most commercial sea travel, from within the Western Hemisphere for citizens of the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Bermuda. This is a change from the previously scheduled date of January 1, 2007, to accommodate holiday travel.
*Note that as of June 8, 2007, the US government relaxed passport re-entry requirements due to a backlog of passport applications. Thus, until September 30, 2007, US citizens arriving in Canada by air need only present proof of passport application rather than a passport itself.

June 1, 2009 – The deadline for all Western Hemisphere travel, including land border travel. The specific requirements for the land border crossing will be outlined before this date. Note: June 1, 2009, is the deadline; it's possible - with proper notice - for the date to move up.