I can't believe I have these two beauties in my drive way

ill Z

Back on the Grind
Mar 18, 2007
USA
I feel like I should be pinched, the Supra presidents the #1 title in my heart. I love them and everything about them, however in highschool(only 7-8 years ago for me). I about died to get my hands on an older fox body 5.0 stang. Needles to say reality hit me very fast and I never had the opportunity to get one. So this tuesday I settled with my new daily driver. I now have, in my driveway blocking my garage(where my supra gets her make over) a 2003 Mustang GT. Basic package, 5 speed, leather, power driver seat, 6 cd and the previous owner was generous enough to put new 04 Cobra chrome 17's with new tires on her. 35K miles for $12,400. The dealership even threw in a hypertech power programmer which arrives next week. I love my supra, as I said she is my number one. But damn this car is a blast to drive!

pics coming soon, it's been raining here :(

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
:ttiwwp:

What type of makover is the Supra going thru? From reading your post, you sound like a mustang lover to me. And if your Supra stays 7MGE, you will likely never change. Many people here will flame you for being a Mustang driver, but I won't get that started. I've owned 4 Classic Mustangs in my day, and have always been a fan of them. Once they became an overproduced 6cyl girls car , and there are 4 of them on every block in America, I have started to sour on them. I am a fan of the new ones with the classic styling. A new Shelby with stripes in the right color scheme is THE SEX.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
There's nothing wrong with Stangs IMO. Post up some pics and possible plans! :D

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I've kind of always wanted a Fox Notch, someday I might build one. just to go fast in though. Small block 460, and a shot of nitrous, I think that would make one hell of a ride, or maybe some turbos.... hmmm.....

Can't wait to see some pics of yours.

ill Z

Back on the Grind
Mar 18, 2007
USA
Thank you all,

The sun is out today so after work I'll snap some dirty photo's(she's a little dirty from the rain yesterday). I do currently have the GE motor in Supra, I'm planning for a 1JZ swap after I get the Supra on the road again. I started by rebuilding the Ge motor last summer and now I am in the process of painting her. I just got done sanding the base coat last night so I may get to shoot clear coat tonight or tomorrow. I have a lot of paint projects coming up and as much as I love to paint I can't wait to get them all over with!

So far the GT should stay pretty stock with exception to the hypertech power programmer. I already filled it up with Gas and I wasn't trying to feel regret in my purchase lol. I'm not out here trying to race everyone, but I did average 16MPG's so far. My "during the week visits to friends" is about get 86'd in my schedule LOL.

Future mods I am garanteed to do:
either Eibach pro lowering springs or Beltech
KYB Gas-a-just shocks/struts

Cat back exhaust(although I'm very impressed with the stock sounds right now)
intake?
Cobra brake calipers, I'm not exactly impressed with the way the car stops. makes my supra feel like a dream when it comes to stopping power.
I've also been researching the 03 Mach 1 hood/shaker scoope. I don't think this would work as I believe the mach 1 is a DOHC motor vs the modular single cam 4.6