I bid thee farewell.

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
I know its been a LONG time that I haven't been around. I recently got a 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX. (Dont judge lol) I'm taking a step back from my Supra. I will still have it and might pop in here every once in a while. I just wanted to say thanks to the Supra community in general and a special thanks to all the people that have helped me over the years(you know who you are.). IMHO this is THE Supra site period, end of story. You guys are some of the best, I dont think I would have stuck w the Supra if it wasnt for you guys/gals!!! Again, I want to thank you guys for the years of help, entertainment and encouragement. Cheers!!!

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
suprarx7nut;1491661 said:
Travis, right? You hooked me up with a TPS a few years back. Thanks for that, btw!

Enjoy the Subaru in the snow and hopefully we'll see you back soon!

-Andy
Yep, its me Travis. How ya been Andy? Yeah, mabey someday in the future Ill pick up another MKIII once time and money allows. Just now the timing is off and I have to set the Supra on the back burner for the for indeff. future.

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Don't know you - but what I do know is whenever someoen buys a Supra they're always coming back and getting another! Such a great thing about these cars is they make that happens.

Right now I have a ;93 3000GT VR4, love it. But I am already buying a MKIII very soon..

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Sl1dewaysSupra;1491685 said:
Yep, its me Travis. How ya been Andy? Yeah, mabey someday in the future Ill pick up another MKIII once time and money allows. Just now the timing is off and I have to set the Supra on the back burner for the for indeff. future.

I've been alright. Had the pleasure of working with Christoph to get his frankensupra turbo'd this fall and now I've got two Supras in my garage, one for daily driving and one undergoing a heart surgery. Wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

This spring Christoph, you, some other locals and myself should meet up somewhere.

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
suprarx7nut;1491722 said:
I've been alright. Had the pleasure of working with Christoph to get his frankensupra turbo'd this fall and now I've got two Supras in my garage, one for daily driving and one undergoing a heart surgery. Wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

This spring Christoph, you, some other locals and myself should meet up somewhere.

For sure, I havent seen Christoph sence he first went turbo. It would be nice to chat w you guys for a bit. 92teal, I'm on my third Supra so im WELL aware of what the Supra bug can do lol. How many Supras does a person need? Just one more! I think I will always own a Supra, if for no other reason just for nostalgia. Still hold them dear after all the years.