I am SO Happy

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Thats right, as if it were my day itself, my two best friends got engaged.

:biggrinbo :icon_mrgr :biglaugh: :werd: :cool:

I have been watching them through thick and thin, like family. For the past 3~ Years they have been through a LOT, and the day has come.

Sorry, had to express my happy day. I cannot wait for my own, although I dun even have a GF :(

Aight peace. :chicken:

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Thats awesome man! I think its so cool when you can watch people grow together like that! Reminds me of my older sister, she almost has 2 kids now,(one in the oven), its really cool watching her and her husband and their son. He's growing really fast too.

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Thanks for the replys. Its just been so long it seems, and they have worked out all their issues that need be put out of the way. Let me tell you, last night she was not expecting this. lol

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Yes, pass along congratulations from all of us - that'll make 'em feel wierd, not only that you are happy enough about it to brag to all your internet buddies, but that we care enough to wish 'em well. ;)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
GrimJack said:
Yes, pass along congratulations from all of us - that'll make 'em feel wierd, not only that you are happy enough about it to brag to all your internet buddies, but that we care enough to wish 'em well. ;)
lol yes do this it will make then feel really weird or they will think u have no life. either or.
but give them my congrats.

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
WOOHOO, ENGAGEMENTS ARE AWESOME!

I wish them the best, and I'm glad to hear they're so happy. It's nice to know people are engaged when they get engaged. My brother was married for about two months before I found out he even had a girlfriend :p

CCC