Holy hell, beautiful Supra FS on Ebay!

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
man, there was one just like that for sale around here, but it was a turbo 5 speed, 88, and had about 8,500 miles on it... it was like 11,000$ in PERFECT condition

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Looks pretty nice - except that you'll notice he very carefully did not post any pictures of the driver's side seat bolsters, the part that wears the fastest on every leather interior...

For that kind of coin, I could take a no-accident car with shitty paint, BHG, and rod knock, add a completely new engine, interior, strip the body to bare metal and have it completely painted any color you want... and still walk away with enough money to buy my wife some diamonds.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
If he really wanted it gone, he would sell it for less. He probably just figures he'll sell it if someone offers "X" dollars, so he might as well try.

He's probably not desperate at all to sell it, as it's been on eBay before for a similar (if not the same) asking price.

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
IJ. said:
Makes Allan's new car look like the deal of the decade!

Less miles and MUCH less $$$!

newsupra0039xv.jpg

I'm happy :)

K Spec

May 14, 2006
San Diego
HellsLegion said:
With no sports package. Poor guy. Must think his Mk3 is worth a Mk4
Yeah, I've seen MK4s for that much. Granted, they probably needed a rebuild, but the 2JZ is pretty well supported.

SuprAng

Garage Queen VV
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, ON
K Spec said:
Yeah, I've seen MK4s for that much. Granted, they probably needed a rebuild, but the 2JZ is pretty well supported.

ive seen mkivs for less than 20 esp na's. I laugh at people that pay 15k for mkivs with 250k miles. Even if theyre tt.

Car is gorgeous cant blame him for trying.