Holset Mafia propect has a question.

TrqMnstr

HKS Whore!!!
Oct 31, 2005
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rebuilding my 7M to factory specifications. HKS MLS headgasket arp's the usual. I've recently picked up a Lex AFM. My goal is around 410whp. Would running an F-con with 550's and Lex AFM be adequate to keep all under cotrol. I know I would need wideband to monitor afr's.

TrqMnstr

HKS Whore!!!
Oct 31, 2005
Holset Mafia prospect became an associate today........
p1730781_1.jpg

Last edited:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Jon, do you think a HX40 with a SP QSV would fit on a Treadstone manifold between the mani and shock tower/charcoal canister, and allow enough room for a 4" dp?

TrqMnstr

HKS Whore!!!
Oct 31, 2005
So now it's time to find my manifold, is my only option to get a T4 flanged manifold and use an adaper or riser adapter T4-T3?? and as far as downpipe goes, In doing reasearch I cannot find anything that would allow me to use a V-band set up. Is it a cut and paste situation with the HY?? Anybody with an HY on here?? I would like to avoid the whole hackjob looking DP.

hvyman: yes it's internally gated for now. Will use external gate once mounted on the car though.

Last edited:

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Dm has a vband dp for the 1jz. might bolt up with a tad mod. Might have to cut and weld the proper vband on there anyways. The dp is like 70 by it self on amazon and ebay. To much to be choper and re welded.

As long as it gets tig welded it will look nice. If you mig it i would coat it or bare min hgih heat primer and paint and heat wrap.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Either chop and weld or make a adapter. Thought bic made one.

Any welding shop could make one in a few min if you bring the flanges to them.

Tho i have seen t3 manifolds before idk if they were bought like that.