holset hx35 t4 housing ??

supramic

Feb 4, 2006
magnolia DE.
i have a friend of mine that is willing to sell me his hx35 for cheap. the issue is that the turbo is a t3 flange and my manifold is a t4. i don't want to use and adapter i would prefer to change the exhaust housing for a t4 flanged housing
where can i get a housing for my turbo???
:1zhelp:

supramic

Feb 4, 2006
magnolia DE.
yeah thats what it seems like
for what my other friend was saying, is that bulseye and borg Warner turbos are the same as that holsets but just slightly tweaked. now if that means that there the same turbos or just very similar design i dont know.

essentially in looking to buy a turbo down pipe and waste gate for for as cheap as possible with out sacrificing quality and reliability to much. im doing a 2jz mk3 swap and i want to go single for the jump for cheap. in the future i plan on getting a different turbo to replace what ever cheap one i get thats why im really looking into holset turbos

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I have a HX40 with the T4 footprint.... it's a MASSIVE hotside. 17cm^2 (~1.29A/R). Unless you've got headwork, higher compression, nitrous, a QSV, or something else to help spool.... it's gonna take a while to get there.