Hks vpc, vpc, and FCd combo

robert.beltran91

Jan 30, 2012
El Paso Texas
I have a couple questions I have a vps and pfc fcon it has 3 wires blue green and yellow is that supposed to be for the gm 3bar maff sensor? 2nd I have the vpc but the vpc is from an 89+ how can I wire it in to my fcon jumper harness? Id appreciciate all and any info you could provide me! I figure the vpc only has 5 wires can't be that hard.... I found wiring diagrams in PDF format but they don't show any hard wire diagrams just the plug and play jumper harness stuff so I did do some research just throwing that out there before I get flamed lol

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
The VPC and FCON both come with their own sensors. I dont think you can use a 3bar maft sensor on the HKS electrocnics but im not sure to be honest.

This is a way to hardwire a 86.5-88 yellow plug ecu to a VPC. I know they are not the same pin design but it gives you an idea of where each wire from the VPC gets connected to on the ECU so you can make the adjustments on the gray plug ECU
http://oldschool.supracentral.com/htm/hardwire.htm

robert.beltran91

Jan 30, 2012
El Paso Texas
yeah i saw that page but the vpc is from an 89+ where mine is 86. the vpc has a blue wire that is noit mentioned in that write up so i dk what its for if i need it so and and so forth and to be quite frank im scared to cut it and discard the 89+ jumper till i'm 100% sure what goes where lol btw where'd you get those taillights?

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
robert.beltran91;1904360 said:
yeah i saw that page but the vpc is from an 89+ where mine is 86. the vpc has a blue wire that is noit mentioned in that write up so i dk what its for if i need it so and and so forth and to be quite frank im scared to cut it and discard the 89+ jumper till i'm 100% sure what goes where lol btw where'd you get those taillights?
They are the stock 86.5-88 tail lights with vinyl overlays that I got made.