Not open for further replies.

UpbeatFish

Permanently Banned
Oct 4, 2007
Fail town
hey to the 2 ppl thats gajnna read this haha
my names cris

up i had a 89 7mgte which i over heated and fucked up sick

so it took me about 2 yearsof hard work and money on the supra before i sold it and boiught my self a 87 7mge , not as fast but finally stick shift
im planning to make my baby a 1jz or a 2jz which ever is twin turbo and best for my car

so far i bought it some cobreau bicket seats with borbeau seat belts and harness

i bought it nrg quick release with steering wheel which i love
i bought it a hks cat back and jdm strut bars from ebay lol

all in one week
working hard for my baby
and planning to work even harder on it

but when i drft or drivr hard (shifting at 6000rpm) it smells like burnt oil which scares me
hmm... i doonno if anyone could help

but yeah im planning to get alot of info from this sitee so youll be seeing me here often:naughty:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
UpbeatFish;907311 said:
im planning to make my baby a 1jz or a 2jz which ever is twin turbo and best for my car

^I was going to say something about this, but I don't think I wanna touch it.

I would like to be the first to welcome you here, and to give you some advice. Read this: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19859 Learn from it. Pay special attention to the section highlighted, "Write in clear, grammatical, correctly-spelled language". It will get you much further than if you didn't.
Good luck with your project. Have fun here. Let's see some pictures of the car.

Dunckel

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Dunckel;907364 said:
^I was going to say something about this, but I don't think I wanna touch it.

I would like to be the first to welcome you here, and to give you some advice. Read this: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19859 Learn from it. Pay special attention to the section highlighted, "Write in clear, grammatical, correctly-spelled language". It will get you much further than if you didn't.
Good luck with your project. Have fun here. Let's see some pictures of the car.

Dunckel

Doh!!
Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.