Hi

Terry steward

Oct 18, 2007
benfleet essex
Hi guys, my name is terry steward,i am in rayleigh essex uk !!, and own two supra,s,both turbo auto with mods to around 345/400 bhp, i have an 89 in silver,and a 91 in red,the siver one is currently waiting for an aem ems from the states, whilst the red one,although running well,has a little rod knock,so is off the rd too,until i can afford a rebuild with forged internals etc.

i have owned two other supra,s, 8 years ago i bought a white turbo auto,which i traded 10 mths later for the red turbo auto i still have, and last september, i bought a red manual turbo,but didnt like the shift, it was far too long a throw.with a long stick, and high clutch pedal,so i sold it on,as it turned out to eventually fund my silver turbo auto.

Terry steward

Oct 18, 2007
benfleet essex
pimptrizkit;894650 said:
what are some of your mod's?

i can agree auto's seem to but up alot less hate when daily driving

J.E Forged Pistons,preened Rods,Reground reprofiled 6m crank,,ported polished gas flowed head,,,550cc Injectors,,Walbro fuel pump,,Aeromotive Afpr,Turbo technics stage 2 Turbo,Megan racing one piece 3" elbow/Down pipe,,Into Blitz Nur spec exhaust,2.75" Upper IC piping,to match into HKS 3000 pipe and Deburred polished Throttle body,,Japspeed intake,HKS SSqv Bov,,Fluidyne Rad,,Spearco intercooler,,Upgraded Autobox,,,AEM ems standalone,With map sensor not MAF,,,AIT sensor,,,,Mapped to 400Bhp at the rear Wheels,by Colin at Atspeed Racing,Sirdar Rd On the Brooke rd Ind est here in Rayleigh,Essex,UK