Hi Supra Mania

bradburns

Oct 14, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Hi There!
I've been a member here since 2005 but I just signed in and something told me that I have no posts and that I need to post an introduction. Well thats okay... I always did like "new beginnings". :-D

I rebuilt a 7mGTE for class in college as something to do, a hobby, as I finished my computer degree. I fell in love with the engine, the car, and getting my fingers dirty. I installed forged JE pistons, MHG, as well as adding a wide band O2, fuel computer, and new suspension. I also re-carpeted the interior, replaced the cracked dashboard, and got some lightweight seats. I'm sure there are things i have missed...

At this time, i was graduating. I finished my BS and could have got a minor in auto-mechanics with all the classes I had, but I was a few credits short. I decided that it was best to start my career which afforded me an invite to Hawaii and unfortunately, leave my beloved project car behind in my parents garage until I returned to the mainland.

4 years later, I returned to that garage, and I am ready to begin again. The story continues...