Hi all

SiLeNcE SuPrA

I keed I keed
Mar 4, 2008
IDK
Well hi,

My name is Eugene, ppl cal me Eug, gene or silence, i used to be a quiet kid at school, it was first it was quiet chico but then turned into silence. I live in Aruba so my grammar and spelling can sometimes be a problem :sarcasm:
I am 20 years old, working mechanic, got a beautiful 5 month old daughter that i havent seen in 3 months because the mom of the mother of my child is been a bitch. I got a lawyer and we wont go to court till next year :(. I rather do it this way then going over there and start killing ppl.

I bought a supra '92 N/A last year, real cheap. Big mistake tho. Been lurking in these forums for info on them. With this car its like i been in hell :3d_frown:. over 15k spend on this car and still cant do a paint job because it needs one asap. this would probably done next year for sure.

The interior of the car is just weird. They put everything gray in the front. Seats, the doors, dashboard etc. while the rest in the back is burgundy colored. meaning back seats, in the truck, the sides. but the carpet is also burgundy. (carpet? hhhmmm does not sound right) il take pictures of it.

The dashboard is just a mess. All cracked but thanks for ebay i got a used one in good condition with no cracks, still waiting to get it out of customs here.

As i said it was like i been in hell because of all the problems with this car. When i got it, it needed a new seal for the clutch cylinders. The car was smoking black heavily. Worse then a refinery can do. I started working on this car fixing those. After that, one of the injectors stopped working. Bought new ones from www.horsepowerfreaks.com, then milky oil, i tought it was a bhg, turns out, the head was not torqued right, the 3 studs in middle were lose enough to unscrew it with your fingers, got a MHG nd arp studs, then bearings went, got new ones, a other mechanic did that cuz i was too busy with work, few weeks later i gotn a loud knock in the engine, my uncle told me about this dude selling 3 shortblocks cheap, so i bought the 3 shortblocks, used one to put back in, shortblocks were in great condition as i have yet to have experience any problem with one i am using since march this year. the other block with the knock, we checked that out and one of the bearings was sitting in the oil pan. way the go "mechanic". He said it was my fault.
I started laughing at him. I charged him for one shortblock. He agreed to pay. Then clutch was slipping. got a new clutch kit, gotten used jdm tail lights. One day suddenly the housing of the transmission just got cracked up. The pressure plate got broke some how. so i had was looking for a new housing but it was more expensive then a complete transmission on ebay. but luckily i found one here where i live for $250. took the housing off because the rear end was not the same but the housing was. Had to get a new clutch kit again, the clutch itself also suffered some damages from pieces of the pressure plate that flew around. Had to buy new shocks, the current ones were a mess. after changing them, the front was higher then the back, so i just bought lowering springs with front is 1.5 and back 1.0 since i was planning on doing that anyways, had to buy a front control arm kit because the bushings also were a mess.

I love this car and thats why i havent given up on it. With every little or big problem i still kept this car.

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
Wow u have your hand full. ha ha ha. If it aint one thing its another. U got any pics? Oh welcome and good luck with everything bro.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Wow, you seem to be having some trouble with the Supra but with a attitude like yours, I think things will turn out just fine. Good to hear that even after all the problems, you still didn't give up, I think this is one of the most important aspects of being a Supra owner. Most people would just call it quits. Well, good luck on the Supra, hope things go as planned, post some pics, and welcome to the forums.

SiLeNcE SuPrA

I keed I keed
Mar 4, 2008
IDK
thanks for the welcome,

no i haven't given up yet, just fell in love with the car altho it was in bad shape which i did not know off at first.

il post pics when i take some.