HELP to Understand Maft Pro Tuning

toyzforme

I need deeper pockets
Jan 1, 2008
Summerville, SC
I need help fast as I have a auto-x race in a couple of weeks. I am running ver5 on the car as well as tunerpro. Normal driving is fine but under a heavy load the damn car still wants to run rich and under WOT it keeps skipping throughout the rpm band. I don't know what to do or how to fix it. I keep playing with the settings but nothing seems to work. Any help will be appreciated.

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
to much subjective data.. rpm skipping? felt when driving the car or on the logs? wot is effected by part throttle maps. tune your part throttle and then tune wot. part throttle takes a day or two of stop light + highway driving to get the tccs to tweak the stock maps.. wot is pretty straight forward. pull/add fuel where needed. the goal is to use fuel pressure to get as close as you can. The maft is still a piggy back. To much hz altering will screw with timing. tune for just under fuel cut.. ride that curve 24/7.

if the pro isnt responding to your inputs, there is a list of possible issues. the first would be your connections and settings