help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangeater87

Nov 4, 2012
paragould
not sure if im posting in the right catagory but here goes. i just bought an 87 supra that needs work. mainly the inside tho. the tranny and motor are in great shape as is the body its also turbo if u were wondering. here is my questions 1) i need a set of 550 injectors the problem is im not sure what brand and my parts store say that i have to know the exact engine that these normally come on. these guys are stupid as hell if you were wondering, so if anyone can tell me a good brand and any specs they have of them would be nice. 2) i want to lower the car so what would i have to do? will i have to mess with the electronics? or do i get rid of them alltogether? springs? any help would be appreciated. 3) like said my insides are pretty much gone so where can i get carpet? do i make my own or what? seats? should i reapolster them or get new ones? gauges? what kind? thanx in advance to anyone who can help. also i hav afew pics of the car if anyone would like to see them but like said its nothing special at the moment.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
To answer your questions...
1.) RC Engineering, Injector Dynamics, just avoid Venom like you would avoid, well... venom.
2.) Best way to lower a car is to get fat chicks in the back seat.
3.) Home Depot sells carpet. I used to work there, and when they were throwing out all the old carpet samples, they were giving them away. I figured they would make decent drip pans to sit under my Mk2, and as an added bonus, they make a pretty good stationary creeper in a pinch. Fit a whole bunch of the 2'x3' samples in my hatch, must have had 200lbs of carpets in there...

mustangeater87

Nov 4, 2012
paragould
hahaha yea funny. i was told that this was the site to go to for answers on supras but i guess ill just go back to the mustang forums atleast thos guys know how to fix there shit. no offence to anyone who REALLY wants to help but to the rest of you trolling asswhole, i hope ur shit blows up racing american muscle! peace.

ryansmith

Mar 25, 2012
New Zealand
Not too sure if the mustang forums will help you with your supra questions but maybe don't jump to conclusions about peoples answers.

I assume you have TEMS suspension when your mentioning electronics ? I'm sure there are TEMS compatible suspension out there, as for carpet try a simple Google search for company's which make full car carpets you may have some luck there or use the search button there may be a thread already on it, have a read around I'm sure you'll find everything you need.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
mustangeater87;1890419 said:
hahaha yea funny. i was told that this was the site to go to for answers on supras but i guess ill just go back to the mustang forums atleast thos guys know how to fix there shit. no offence to anyone who REALLY wants to help but to the rest of you trolling asswhole, i hope ur shit blows up racing american muscle! peace.
And on that note I doubt anyone here that is able to help you will bother...

Don't bother posting another thread on this topic it will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.