HELP! How to wire JZA70 harness into MA70 fuse box?

RJS22

Aug 18, 2009
Ellicott City, MD
im finishing up my swap and ran into a issue, i am trying to wire in my jza70 harness into my 89 ma70 fuse box and need some help, dose anyone have a pic/diagram/writeup on it?

ma70mkiii

Jul 16, 2007
ohio
Yes the ea2 connector is what hooks into the jap spec fuse box. I think there is like 12 wires. They are for th efi, a/c, and the alt. There should be some diags around somewhere. I'm posting via my smartphone otherwise I would post a .pdf for you. Check the stickys for more info.

whitemike

Banned
Aug 30, 2009
Winter Park, Florida, United States
I don't know why I just hate threads with "HELP!!!" in the titles.. anyways..

Check around, search for it.. I'm sure It's mentioned around here somewhere. I remember seeing a pic of the underside somewhere but for the life of me can't find it.

Good luck,
-Mike

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
The ea2
1. Black - Yellow +12 v EFI unswitched
2. Black - Orange M-REL EFI main relay
3. light green OPT, water sensor in rad
4. Blue / Blue - Red A/C speed sensor
5. Black - Red +12v EFI switched
6. Black - Red To temp sensor in rad
7. Brown ACMG from ECU to clutch
8. Light Green - Red A/C speed sensor
9. Blue A/C magnetic clutch from relay
10. Yellow - Green Charge warning light alternator
11. White AM1, ALT +
12. Black - Yellow to Alternator from engine / gauge fuse

To wire your ALT from the JZa70 it is three wires, Yellow/Green, Black/Yellow, and white. Those from the ea2 have to be ran to ma70 ALT plug. Then the power wire from your alt has to be run to the power wire from the 1jz alt, I ran mine under the rad support. Make sure on the EA2 plug you don't confuse some wires, there are doubles on black/red, one is for a different thing!! SO remember to check everything hope that helps, Im off on vacation guys!

RJS22

Aug 18, 2009
Ellicott City, MD
ok i figured that all out..now my issue is in the dash harness. i guess its IHI on the jza70 harness and B1 on the ma70 harness. going through wiring all that, but a few dont match up. i.e the ignitor and fuelpump. i have a 89 with gray plugs, is anyone has a wiring diagram for the B1 PLEASE let me kno asap!!

i saw for example a large black on #14 on the IH1, but nothing in #14 on the B1 for IG..

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
The diagram does not include automatics because the efi system is split and runs through the NSW switch which divides the efi system so its not fully powered when not in park.
You have to splice three wires together as if it was a manual you see the difference in the ma70chematics between auto and manuel