Help flipping the MAP Axis in TunerProRT

Bmettie

Apr 27, 2010
Florida
Does anyone know who to "flip" the MAP axis values on the VE table? I'm trying to get 00Kpa low on the table and 320Kpa to the top. I went in the XDF and edited the header appropriately, customized my "VE Table Custom MAP Axis", using excel I flipped the table and copy'd it over. Tracing is correct going from the top/left of the table, down to the bottom/left.

But I look at the VE sig on the monitor and it still thinks its on the original axis taking data from the old cell location which is now at ~90VE with the MAP axis correct and the tracing bubble correct showing its should be ~55VE.

If I don't edit the xdf header and change the custom MAP axis table then only the user tune VE table changes. If I make the appropriate changes in the user tune VE table with the MAP axis changed, it only changes the same CELL location on the VE table not the correct MAP/RPM location.

I've searched around and ~98% of all VE tables I see posted are orientated how I would like it, 00 Kpa low and 320 Kpa high. What am I doing wrong here? I though I had everything covered but obviously I forgot something, I'm going to feel stupid when someone tells me the answer because its probably something simple. Thanks

Edit: Turbo Dave helped me out and as I thought it is something simple. After I put everything back that I had changed, all I had to do was click the "reverse rows" Box in Tools\Preferences\General. Thanks again Dave!

Last edited: