Hello from Washington state!

Pseudoduck

Feb 25, 2013
Washington
Hi all! I've owned an 86.5 mk3 7mge Supra since last summer. I have fallen for my car since the first day I bought it. I was so excited I didn't get any sleep the night before I bought it lol. It's in VERY good shape for what year it is. The interior is 9/10 (I put a tear in one of my seats :3d_frown:) and the exterior is extremely clean with the original paint still on it. No scratches :icon_bigg. Going to take pics in a bit and show you guys how she looks!

Pseudoduck

Feb 25, 2013
Washington
Hope this works. Not too familiar with posting images on forums. Car is a bit messy. Needs a vacuuming.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1921128_1.jpg

Lol the first one is the very first pic I took of it when I got it. The last one was a pic the previous owner snapped of it. I dunno how he did that sleepy eye thing haha.

TooMuckinFuch

Feb 25, 2013
Texas
Welcome! Gotta love that oldschool red interior, haha. Clean as hell, though! If the sleepies are anything like the 240sx, you just cut a wire behind the switch that makes the lights pop up (Not the headlights themselves). If that's what they did, you just pop them up and double-tap the switch to make them drop a couple inches at a time. =) Oh! What part of Washington? My best friend is from up there.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Welcome!! Very nice looking ride :-D make sure to read the forum rules(as long as you follow them there are very smart people here who love to help with any problems you will have with your new toy) and keep an eye on the northwest section on here as we are close to setting up the yearly meet in Centralia :) what part of Washington?

Pseudoduck

Feb 25, 2013
Washington
Thanks guys. I'm near the Tacoma/Spanaway area. I looked for a switch but I didn't see any so I think he just did a glitch to it or something I dunno lol. Yeah I've been lurking on the forums since I bought the Supra and finally decided to make an account a few days ago. Hell yeah I'll definitely go if I'm not in basic training yet.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Welcome fellow Washingtonian! Did you buy your car on from a craigslist ad? Pretty sure I saw it on there... Glad to see you joined the SM forums!

In addition to the Centralia meet, there is also the PacNW in Boise this year over the 4th weekend if you hadn't made it to the PacNW section on the forums yet.

What branch of military are you going into?