Hello from Vancouver, BC!

Sidewaysmk3

Aug 3, 2013
White Rock, British Columbia
Hey everyone, my name is Jackson and I'm 20 years old, I own a 5 Speed 1987 Supra Turbo, Burgundy with Burgundy Leather interior. Currently, I am in the middle of building the engine up and by the end of it I hope to make somewhere close to 550 HP. The plan is to get sideways! The builds taking some time to progress as I have jumped from job to job and never had a "steady" source of income. I have just secured a position as a full time welder this past year, so the project should come along faster now. I don't have many pictures on my phone, but I will post some as soon as I can get them off of my friends camera. I am pretty "new" to this, so any experienced advice is always greatly appreciated!! :icon_bigg:icon_biggimage.jpg
This was my engine a little while ago, since then I've changed my mind on a few things (like doing an aluminum FFIM and swapped the stock pulleys out for aluminum ones from driftmotion, etc.)

Sidewaysmk3

Aug 3, 2013
White Rock, British Columbia
GrimJack;1957814 said:
There is plenty of experienced folks around here to draw from. I'm in Richmond, and go to a lot of the local shows. Feel free to fire any questions you have my way.

Dave

Awesome! I'm located more in the Ocean Park/White Rock area. And thanks! I definitely will.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Jetpower;1960536 said:
Welcome aboard! I've been to Tennessee once before when I was on my way to FL. Lots of Green!

LOL his name is jackson not his location. welcome, glad to see more canadian supra owners.