Hello all

farristrey

Jan 1, 2015
Clermont, FL
My name is Trey and I live in Eustis Florida. I've been waiting to be approved to be a member for months and I'm finally official. I have an 87 supra 7mgte and have done a lot of mods to it. I did my FIRST ever complete tear down and rebuild and I did all the work by myself, no help from anyone other than sourcing out the machine work (decked block, bar hone, honed cylinders, head skimmed). I got the car for $800 in shambles so I've had to learn on the go and collect missing parts that I didn't even know we're missing! I'll post a build thread soon. So far, other than machine work, I have Lexus afm, 550cc injectors, saf-c, large intercooler, 2.5" hard piping, custom made 3 inch turbo elbow and down pipe made and tig welded myself even made my own wide band o2 bung on a lathe and welded it in. It turned out flawless, you wouldn't believe I'd never done it before lol. There's other stuff too but I'll save for my build thread. I'm close to startup!

suprajim54

Sep 2, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Welcome, to Supramania. I've seen you on the other forums in the last few months. Seems like you've been fixing a lot of issues lately. Good job! You have any pics of your car?

farristrey

Jan 1, 2015
Clermont, FL
I have literally 1000 pics of the whole process lol. Yes I have pics and I hope this site is easier then others to post pics. I'm always on the go so I'm usually on here on my cellphone. Yes I am on others forums and some are helpful but this seemed like the one I was best fit for from the begginning. I had several questions, mostly extremely vehicle specific or detailed, some I got some help on, others I mostly just figured out. Looking at the mods to your car suprajim, mine are very similar. I'm going to look into posting some pictures now, maybe I can do a before and after at least.

farristrey

Jan 1, 2015
Clermont, FL
I just tried to upload a current engine pic and one of the turbo drain flange I made. Would load either from my sim card on my phone. I'm guessing this site pictures are like loading pics on SF? Don't I have to have some kind of picture storage site member ship?

farristrey

Jan 1, 2015
Clermont, FL
These are some pictures of my motor how it sits. It's in the car just working on punch list items now and waiting on one knock sensor and a wire clip. The last two pictures are of my turbo drain and my afm adapter housing both custom made myself in an hour or so:)

Attachments

• motor[3].jpg
    motor[3].jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 15
  • motor[2].jpg
    motor[2].jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
  • motor[1].jpg
    motor[1].jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 1[1].jpg
    1[1].jpg