Head porting write up?

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
Just as the title says, is there a write up with pictures or anything for porting and polishing the 7M head? I have been searching for a few hours and find some answers but not all in the same place and some varying opinions. I know not to mess with the exhaust side. My main concern is how much can/should I smooth out or remove from the combustion chamber? I will be keeping the stock valves for this head and plan to remove cast flash as well as smooth out the floors just behind the valve seat. Should I remove material around the valve guide? I am not going for crazy power on this motor(hopefully 400-500 rwhp) and figured porting and polishing would be a good thing to do since the head is off and I have the time to do it. I have heard for other motors that you should remove the sharp edge where the headgasket mating surface is, is that true for this motor? I will have help with this from an automotive instructor(specializing in engine rebuild/performance) but I was wondering if there were specific do's and don't for this particular engine he may not be aware of. Any help is appreciated. Thanks