Harness Connector Part Numbers

Aero

Aug 21, 2012
Alabama
Hi all,

I'm looking for a couple connectors for my wiring harness. I bought my '89 7M-GTE as a project, and these should be the last few things I need to finally get my car on the road. I'm looking for the oxygen sensor connector (the round, 3-pronged, T-shaped plug) for the wiring harness side and the cold start injector time switch. I have searched through the forums, and on the web, but I have been unable to locate the part numbers. Most of what I have found have all been for CPS or knock sensor connectors. I looked on my 02 plug for a part number, and I found a 4 digit number, but this doesn't seem correct since everything else I've seen have been 5 digit numbers. And my cold start injector time switch is missing, so I have no way of checking it. I've also looked through the online Toyota Electronics Parts Catalog, but either it's not in there, or I'm not looking at it right (which is more likely) because I couldn't find it.

I apologize if this has already been covered elsewhere, but as I said, I could not find it and I would appreciate it if anybody could redirect me or help me out. Thanks.

Aero

Aug 21, 2012
Alabama
suprasick;1869816 said:

Thanks for the welcoming!

Yeah, I've stumbled across that site before, but I'm just not sure which connectors I'm looking for exactly. I guess I could try to match my O2 sensor just by the looks of it in the picture, but I'm not sure how specific the little details have to be. And for my cold start injector time switch, I'm not even sure what it's supposed to look like, other than it has two prongs... :dunno:

SideWinderGX

Aug 8, 2007
Syracuse, New York, United States
I haven't been able to find a part # or replacement for the oxygen connector.

One thing I was going to try was buying a sumitomo 3 pin connector, de-pinning the stock one and using the one I buy. Problem is, the O2 pins are different than the standard 090 pins so I'm not sure how it will fit.

Most pins on the car are the 090 sumitomo stuff.