Happy Thanksgiving!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it!

What am I thankful for? More than anything else Theresa, followed by; my small handful of very good friends that I can trust, overall decent health and the ability to earn and of course Supramania, and the members who make it what it is.

Even if you don't celebrate this holiday, just go have a good meal somewhere and be happy about it.

ask92

That guy.
Nov 17, 2008
Rocklin, CA
I am thankful for direct-port nitrous injection, four-core intercoolers, ball-bearing turbos, and titanium valve springs. ::salute::

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I'm very thankful for a holiday that dares you to eat as much as you possibly can. The real trick is pacing yourself throughout the day though. Don't try eating it all in one sitting.

I'm also thankful for my wife and daughters. I'm thankful that we're all very healthy and I'm able to keep the power company from turning my lights off any time soon. I'm thankful for friends and family that rarely try to stab me in the back or take advantage of me. I'm thankful for a wife that rarely lets me go to bed without some sort of sexual satisfaction.........wait, whut?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Well I'm a bit late to the party, but what the hey, better late than never.

I'm grateful to my currently sleeping girlfriend, who has to work at 4am because of this dreaded excuse for being a bunch of consumer whores that we are (and how!) called black friday. I'm grateful for the job I have (how many places can say they bring in anywhere from $300-500k per employee per year?), the hours it allows me, and the fact that it has provided me with stable employment. I'm grateful for an awesome family as well. We've had our ups and downs over the years, but things have worked out, and we've been quite blessed despite a few setbacks.

As for this place, you're all a bunch of tin-foil hat wearing, giant spider slaying, headgasket blowing, ego smashing, tire shredding, gearhead nutjobs. You know what though? I wouldn't change it for anything. Happy thanksgiving all, enjoy the long weekend and be safe out there. Remember, as crazy as we are on here, it's worse out *there*. ;)