gutless??

tromspert

Oct 19, 2014
PA
hey guys when I pull my supra out from stock it feels like first gear takes forever and I shift into second as quickly as possible but even then she just feels a hair sluggish unless my foots into it and then it takes off like a rocket. anyone have any sluggishness from first heading into second? she runs great, have a 60 trim turbo on it and she builds boost fast. Thinking it may just be be me but i'm not so sure.

2j na-t swap.

tromspert

Oct 19, 2014
PA
hvyman;2039634 said:

Think I have an exhaust/vacuum leak somewhere. it's idling kind of like my old honda at the moment with some back and forth like an injector is trying to close or is sticking. but besides that point i'm on a 7m ecu with a maft pro piggyback on a 2jz. It tries extremely hard to maintain 14.7 (usually closer to 14.4) while driving it up until i'm under boost and then my fuel ratio jumps fairly dramatically. I did not tune the vehicle but if you guys have any suggestions i'm open to them. I understand the need for extra fuel but it seems my fuel map is limiting me to 5psi in first gear, is that normal? that may be why It feels gutless around town because I don't leave first much (low speed limits around here)

let me know what you guys think.