Gregs mk3

GregsTurboMK3

Sep 18, 2008
Reidsville, NC
hey my name is greg hearn..i live in reidsville, nc. Ive been a huge dsm boy the last couple of years and i finally just got tired of fwd. I had a 95 gst w/ an evo 3 16g and a bunch of other bolt-ons and i found a supra turbo targa for cheap. I got one that was bone stock...but i wanted more. I sold the gst and got a 3" catback, 3" testpipe, bic ddp, hks intake filter, hks ssqv bov kit, and i replaced th hg. i also got a turbonetics mbc @10psi, and a equus boost guage and greddy pod. Also i bought one of those interior kits off of ebay that replaces the boots and console lid, then fitted a 05 mustang gt shift knob( the thing is awesome!) to it. I love this car soooo much and ive only had 2 months! My fondest memory of it is driving it for the first time on the highway and i forget to screw in the targa!!!! The only thing i remember is WHOOOOSh then looking back and seeing my top fly in the air! My plans next are the basic fuel mods 550's/walbro/lexus afm and get a 60-1. I love Supras!!!!

levirolla

May 2, 2008
Winston-Salem
Hi, yeah I remember when I took the t top for the first time after I got my supra. Got caught in the rain with it off, sucked. Hey I in Winston-Salem and Greensboro, if you ever see a red mk3 with exhaust and knock-off Volk wheels, hunk at me