Greetings from the ModDimension

ModDimension

Jul 26, 2010
Chico, CA
www.moddimension.com
Hello Supramania!

I bought two turbo supras, an 87 hardtop and an 88 targa. The 87 is a runner but the 88 has a blown bottom end. I just started the process of swapping the block from the 87 into the 88. Some time back I started with an 86.5 non-turbo sport which gave me the motivation for this build. I've owned a variety of other sports cars but the Supra is what I've decided to stick with.

As for myself, I'm just a driving enthusiast and amateur fabricator/tuner/mechanic. I've spent time at my local track as an HPDE driving instructor, drifting judge/coach, flagger, crew chief etc. I have also competed in drifting, auto-x and rally-x. I plan on getting a racing license but I am also happy just living in the twisties.

I look forward to meeting other Supra owners and I plan to add myself as a vendor once my new business is up and running... but more on that later.

ModDimension

Jul 26, 2010
Chico, CA
www.moddimension.com
Thanks for the welcome!

I'm trying to get the 88 rollin by this weekend. I'm excited to drive it as it represents new challenges for me. I've never owned anything turbocharged before, or anything equipped with ABS, or anything without a hardtop.