Greddy e-manage blue + Maft gen 1, will it work?

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
Currently im running an Apexi SAFC2 black edition and a Maft gen 1 (not pro)
the set up has served it purpose thus far but I recently stumbled on a Greddy e-manage blue.
Question one: will the Greddy work with the maft?
Question two: are there any noticable gains by going with the greddy? I planned on running the optional connector 2 for ignition and the software for tuning.
Im still running a 7m with upgraded ct26, aftermarket FMIC,Full 3" exhaust, aeromotive AFPR, Walbro 255 and stock 440's
550's in the near future.

any help would be appreciated

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Wow I just saw this post, lol sorry. I'm not sure if it will work exactly like that.I am about to finally put my Emanage blue in, now that my motor work is all lined out. I have wiring diagram sourced from here as well. My main concern is the "purple and the blue wires that are for the afm signal, are actually yellow and green on the Emanage harness. Throttle, rpm, 12V+, and ground, are pinned out right however. Only thing I know to do is follow the pin location on the Emanage harness, to the corresponding wire on car ecu harness. Anyway, there are benefits with the greddy unit, and supposedly it's a more "tweakable unit". I'll let you know how my install goes.