got a couple tonight....

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
well i was driving home from my gfs house and stoped at a light that has two lanes on my side and at the otherside of the road it turns to 1. a ford turbo diesel pulled up beside me and I got that "look" and he was tippin on the gass bein ancious to get infront of me. Bein me I'm thinkin "OH NOOOO U DONT!!!" so ofcourse i killed him on green as he womped on it heheheheh.:evil2: then when he turned he came by me at the next stop light and i just glared at him and he just was soo embarrased in front of his 3 friends.

THEN JUST AFTER HE TURNED i was at a stoplight with the same style setup with the two lane turning to one and just before it turned green this car (couldnt tell because of night time and only see headlights) i assume it was a subaru from the lights was commin down the road pretty quick hopin to get infront of me ALSO!!! course i womped on it and he came bout to my rear bumper then was left in the dust to be forced behind me :evil2:

and thats my night :)

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
PimpiNJ253 said:
well i was driving home from my gfs house and stoped at a light that has two lanes on my side and at the otherside of the road it turns to 1. a ford turbo diesel pulled up beside me and I got that "look" and he was tippin on the gass bein ancious to get infront of me. Bein me I'm thinkin "OH NOOOO U DONT!!!" so ofcourse i killed him on green as he womped on it heheheheh.:evil2: then when he turned he came by me at the next stop light and i just glared at him and he just was soo embarrased in front of his 3 friends.
Let me know when you want to get embarassed by a truck ;) Keep it safe there speed racer, you can lose that license real quick.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
the SS is nice but turn into a stag guzzling truck racer ok? JEEZ.

Turbo diesels r fun cuz they are slow and piloted by over compensating guys, around here I usaully get trevved at by a bunch of them, its fun to smoke em good.

Theres a 99 tacoma here with a 1JZ and 5 speed swap in it its nice as hell and good sleeper.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
lol, yeah, id be real careful about diesel pickups that want to race. Some of them are seroius business.

and thats not limited to pickups either. there are working-class tractors (semi rtucks) that can run really hard.

i knew a guy once who could smoke camaros and such in his 18000lb pete.

one company i worked for had a kenworth t2000 that ran 13 flat at 15000lbs(on custom slicks) then another company has a freightliner with a quad turbo'ed 2 stroke v16 detroit. the thing shook the ground at idle.

...you ever seen a big truck light up 8 heavy ass drive tires? thats a shitload of smoke

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Despite being four years old, all I got out of this is you're an idiot. No one pulls up next to your Ford Probe looking for a race at a light like this, they just want to get in front of your car because they have shit to do and 98% of people take three weeks to get to the speed limit from a light. Easily could have caused a wreck.