godspeed turbos

24vtoy

May 17, 2011
durban
hello guys

what do you think of the godspeed turbos ?

i ordered a branch manifold from them, just looking for a decent turbo now

Do you think the godspeed T72 will be to big for the 7mgte ?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
I would stay away from them. 400$ for a t72 doesn't sound too good to me.

If it were me I'd get a precision Garrett its turbonetics borg Warner or even a holset.

Also if your not looking for crazy power something like a 61-67mm turbo will be plenty. The amount of lag will be determined by housing and wether or not divided.

SPOOLINLUST

Feb 24, 2011
nnj
Yea $400 for a turbo can't be good, the precision billet wheels alone are $400, and a CHRA is more than that. Turbo's, like all other performance parts, should not be skimmped on you will regret it later! I did it on a boosted acura good pistons rods ect ect cheap turbo= torn down at 30K due to bellowing clouds of smoke leaking from my ebay turbo into my motor!

24vtoy

May 17, 2011
durban
cool thanks for replies guys. from the pics it was looking like good quality and very affordable, just was unsure of the brand Godspeed

Eman14j

O help me, Oprah Winfrey!
Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
think of it as a fast food burger... you never get what you see in the ads. No company is gonna try to make there product look bad even if its complete shit. Just remember you get what ya pay for. I do like my Godspeed IC though but that is all i'd buy from them.

Compton74

Oct 8, 2008
Long Beach
Honda guys runs godspeeds all day long with no problems, still doesn't warrant enough to me to go buy one. But heres a tip a lot of dodge diesel guys drop there stock turbo (holset HX35) for a bigger one and throw em on ebay and craigslist. May be something there