Glove box courtesy switch?

iruyle

Jul 17, 2012
lawrenceville, ga
I replaced my dash but it has been a few weeks since the dismantle phase and im a little... Foggy. Lol.
I cant find the plug that i need to reattach the courtesy switch and im wondering if anyone has a pic of theirs out of the car so i can at least see where i need to start looking...
I'm assuming it got tucked behind the dash when i reinstalled but it isn't turning up in the lower corner where the switch mounts..

Help?

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
the wire is less than 8" away, assuming you did not remove your harness from the dashboard...

look between the ac section of the HVAC and the radio... it should come from right around where the center console meets the dash on the passenger side..

on my 87 its a rectangle...

iruyle

Jul 17, 2012
lawrenceville, ga
Yeah, it got pinched back behind there when I placed the new dash in. I found it tucked in where the radio would sit. Fished it around and good to go. I just couldn't recall if there was a pigtail or some other piece i had forgotten about in the weeks since i took it all apart. The forum rule will always apply: the second you ask a silly question is the second you will figure it out and wish you hadn't asked. Lol.
Thanks for the post.