Girlfriends first kill!

Xtreme

May 23, 2005
Lebanon, OR
My g/f drives a lifted 82 toyota (down for V-8 transplant) and now her and I are sharing my 88T. We are cruising around in my small, boring town saturday night, just kinda checking everything out. So we are slowing down for a red light, and we hear this horrible popping, like a million backfires a second, and up comes this 1960s ford pickup. Some hotshot highschooler driving. He looks down at us, and kinda smirks to his friend in the passenger seat. Ok, at that point, it's on, even with the g/f driving. So I give her a quick lesson in launching, and call the light for her. Needless to say, we owned him by the top of 1st gear, but I let her take it to the top of second-just to rub it in. Her launch sucked (more practice needed) and he was driving a slow pickup, but she was still excited, and said "ooo, your car's fun!" so I thought I would share that.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
cool and all bro but I been with my girl 2 years and she has never driven the sup and she never will.

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
dont knock the celica's lol i own a 88 gt4 and how i see it if it werent for the celica and hehehe it needing to be more sporty the supra wouldnt have been born remember the supra is the split personality of the celica hehe

1bad1jz

nice start for your girls kill.
THATS CRAZY BECAUSE MY MOM DRIVES MY CAR ALMOST EVERYDAY. I TOLD HER IF SHE WANTS 1 TOO. STILL WAITING FOR THE CASH. :biglaugh:

M

Makavelli

billspreston01 said:
haha. Is your car a 5spd? No female will ever drive my car, especially a girlfriend. lol

I hear ya. That's why I went with a 5 speed. My wife can't drive stick. Now if I can dump the rear seats, I can keep the kids out! :biglaugh: