Gears Of War 2!!!!!!

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
GrimJack;1173413 said:
Dude. The X-Bitch blows. Play a real game, use a PC.

No offense but that is an ignorant comment, and i am a diehard pc gamer.
They all have their uses and Gears of War is amazing. Live and Let live. Peace.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
i should drive down to the local EB games and give them a hand tonight i bet their slammed with all the richy rich kids and their parents waiting on the doors to open.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Mr.PFloyd;1173776 said:
No offense but that is an ignorant comment, and i am a diehard pc gamer.
They all have their uses and Gears of War is amazing. Live and Let live. Peace.
No, it's an informed opinion. There is a difference. Ever since Microsoft decided to release games for the XBox only, I've boycotted them. Any company willing to shoot one market in the foot to promote another market (that, coincidentally, provides an inferior product) is far to shortsighted to get my money.

Specifically, Halo.

This was originally a PC game. Then it was purchased by MS, who promptly killed the PC version so they could promote the original XBox. They delayed releasing the PC version until it was well past it's tech window, making it a lukewarm game for the PC. That is unforgivable. Ergo, XBitch, and my attitude towards it.

And no, I will not forgive them.

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
GrimJack;1174357 said:
No, it's an informed opinion. There is a difference. Ever since Microsoft decided to release games for the XBox only, I've boycotted them. Any company willing to shoot one market in the foot to promote another market (that, coincidentally, provides an inferior product) is far to shortsighted to get my money.

Specifically, Halo.

This was originally a PC game. Then it was purchased by MS, who promptly killed the PC version so they could promote the original XBox. They delayed releasing the PC version until it was well past it's tech window, making it a lukewarm game for the PC. That is unforgivable. Ergo, XBitch, and my attitude towards it.

Haha wow grim, we feel the same. I love my pc games but they ripped them all off for consoles. Cod, halo, they almost got doom as a console only.

Unfortunatly, unlike grim I cracked and got into the console games :/

Although I do tell everyone how much better it would be on pc. You can't beat a good fps game with a mouse to aim with. Fps games were 100 times funner with a mouse and keyboard.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
GrimJack;1174357 said:

Specifically, Halo.

No, your original post was a blatant statement. This is a informed opinion, not the former.
And saying real games are only on pc is ignorant ;)
Halo was great on XBox, and it did it's part in the gaming world to promote their system. they would have been stupid not to do it.