FTW

kuongie

kung pao
Aug 8, 2006
jacksonville
hey i've been on SM since couple months ago so im still a newb, ive read a buncha threads and on a lot of them i see "FTW"..... this is definitley a newb question but what does FTW mean??? i know theres a buncha new guys on here wondering the same thing........ or maybe im the only one:1zhelp: .......... flame on:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
You will get used to it!!! FTW=Good FTL=Bad

We were all there once!! When I was new I didn't know what lol was. I was not man enough to ask the forum so one day I saw my 13 year old neice typing and email and she had put lol. So I asked what it meant!! I then felt dumb...............................lol:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Suprahero + Da89soup = FTL.

Yesterdays news.... :biglaugh:

welcome kuongie

He rarely speaks, but when he does, he usually owns me..................:biglaugh:

kuongie

kung pao
Aug 8, 2006
jacksonville
Boost Lee said:
IMHO, If you get BHG, it's FTW, and you're FTL, IIRC.

Confusing, huh?

:x:

In My Honest Opinion, if you get Blowed Head Gasket, its For The Win, and you're For The Lose, If I Recall Correctly............ yea still confusing :biglaugh:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :runaway: lol.

"BLOWED"....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That sounds so funny lol. Say it out loud...sounds like you got a stuffy nose LOL.

BLOWN head gasket... you were close, and FTL is For the LOSS, not LOSE...but whatever, good enough, lol. ;)

Jeff